Friday, October 22

muscular crepuscular she


Muscular
Crepuscular
The sun
You
Writing
Poetry

I knew a girl
A poet girl
A poem of a girl

A warning of a girl

Beware of a she poet
For she can bite your soul

She goes me me me me me me
And me
But not me
She talks with herself

Beautiful
Brilliant
She is in love

With herself

No room for someone else

No room for others worlds and words

Crespuscular

Ocular

Maybe bi-nocular

Poetry
Is nothing

This poem
It´s not suppose to be
A poem

Poetry is dead

Dead

Is

Poetry

Muscular
As
One heart
As
ONE hell
Of
An
Ass

Cute

She thinks she listens
But she doesn´t

I am
Between the lines

I am
Between
The beginning
And the end

Of myself

Autumn

Leaves falling
Pieces of sun falling down

Me
Leave

Im
living
myself
not
leaving
not
yet

I
Pass
I
Deconstruct
Language
Myself

Find
She says
fine
If that´s what you want

No one will understand
No one

Ever

Me me me me me

You
Poetry

Muscular
Crepuscular
I see my son
Dying in front of my soul

Poetry
Crepuscular
Crepuscular

She
She
She

me
me
me

No comments:

Post a Comment