Friday, December 10

Vanished / appeared


twilights

many nights

of thought

love

eternal

The Victory


Twin nights

eternity flows


here and there
then

always

appeared

dissapeared

vanished in time
vanished in space

for all times
for our time
without time

the space
there is no space
between us

Us
Us

Vanish
Appearing

Desappearing

Appearing

WORDS

no meaning

tele

gra

phic

appear

love

appears

at the most
unespected

time

and place

love has no place
love has no respect

appears
disappears

images
of you
nude
bright light

oh god
it´s you

vanishing
appearing

through my eyes
i sense

the fading world
upon us

us
us

there
there

do you see
do you see yourself
in my eyes

do you see yourself
in my self

?

see me
see me

vanished
appearing

vanishing again

in you

No comments:

Post a Comment