Monday, September 6

shadow light & the name of the darkness heart


Shadows
Shadows unfold
shadows untold

your heart
flood
of sensations
perceptions

never eclipsed your days
where your memory walked

shadow
at the brightest blackness
where everything that we call things
began

shhhhhhh
a door
a door
many doors in the night of your body
nine
nine doors

shadow light & the name of the darkness heart
evolve
while my brain-dream creates
incredible nothings

shallow shadows
shame on you shadows
silent shadow nights
without
without
you

every you
that come to my bed
every night
and remember me
all that i have lost

all the killing dreams
all the killer waitings

shadow light & the name of the darkness heart
beats

everything is gone
you are gone
that´s for sure

shadow night
I swear on my heart
this heart that i hold
in my hands

I swear never
never again
never you
never again

no more waiting
in the shadows
for your shadow

shadow light & your name
for the last time

no more
never more
never

i swear









image thomas jackson photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment